The FFARIQ is advocating for the rights and interests of foster resources and intermediate resources for the nine regions it represents. To fulfill its mission and to provide a high-quality service to its members, its head office has established a structure composed of key people to provide:
- Legal advice regarding everything related to the application and interpretation of the collective agreement.
- Member-representation services in all the regions, and this all along the legal process of a grievance, an administrative inquiry, a disagreement regarding the contract between a foster resource and the institution, etc.
- Support from union representatives or a lawyer for any problematic situation with the institutions.
- Training regarding the rights and responsibilities of foster resources within their mandate with children.
- A proximity service and an efficient information transmission, adapted to the reality of the members.